Postcards from Lombok

10:21 PM

I spent the Independence Day weekend with my big family in Lombok. And when I say big, it was really a big family (in terms of the number of family members and body size of course).


After months of planning, we finally managed to put 4 generations, with a total of 33 person, in one place. You sure could imagine how stressful to arrange a trip for 33 people, right? But seeing my grandmother happy because all of her family can (finally) gather in one place, is the most precious thing I have ever seen.


We went to see the weaving process, the traditional village and snorkeling around Gili. I did not take a lot of pictures, because I just want to enjoy all the moment. But I manage to took a few decent shots to share with you guys. So here it is!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe