[Jakarta] Kookie and Kream

10:51 AM

At this moment, you guys must already know that I am a big fan of anything sweets, especially cookies and ice cream. So when I heard about a place where they combine cookies and ice cream all together, I literally scream and write the place on top of my food list. And just about a few days ago, I finally got the chance to try it out.


Kookie.do is a shop that sell cookie dough as their main attraction. Yeah you read it right. They sell edible cookie dough that 100% safe to eat by itself. Like how amazing is that? To spice things up a bit, they not only sell the dough. You can buy it with ice cream, like I did.


I went there with a friend and we arrived around 5PM. It was a bit hard to find the store though. Located across the gas station at Terogong Street, Kookie.do shop is very small and kinda hard to recognize from the outside. Once you are in the Terogong Street, find the florist by the side of the road and voila! Kookie.do located right next to it.


I bought their Original Cookie Dough Infused Ice Cream (IDR 38.000), while my friend tried the Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Infused Ice Cream (IDR 38.000). Our dough/ice cream came in a medium size cup, with a tall swirl of ice cream and a spoonful of cookie dough. I honestly quite like it! I love how smooth and light the vanilla ice cream was. The cookie dough was also taste great, though I never eat a cookie dough before so I cannot say anything about it. A small note though, the mixture of cookie dough and ice cream is very thick and dense. I feel so full after eating halfway through it.


Nevertheless, I love me them like you dough! Overall, I really like this new desserts concept. When you can’t decide to have either cookies or ice cream, just choose Kookie.do and have both! 

***

Kookie.do
Jl. Terogong Raya no 22
Pondok Indah, Jakarta Selatan
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
(+62) 878 8497 3781

Opening hours: 11 AM – 8 PM

Food: 3.5/5
Ambiance: 2.5/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe