Chingudeul Pecah Telor #1

3:09 PM

I’ve been sitting in front of my laptop for more than an hour but honestly I have no words to describe this feeling. Met these people on the 10th grade back in 2007 and been sticking together ever since.


They knew my stories. My past, my mistakes, my tears, my drama, my karma and everything else in between but never once they point their finger at my face judging all of my sins. Shared my happy moments with them. The laugh and the joy, never I have found a close circle that is so empowering that they would do anything to bring out the best version of you. They will help you, support you, and even yell at you if needed. And for them I am forever grateful.


Well, even though most of the times I want to punch you guys for doing silly stuffs. Like giving a box of ‘kaleng kerupuk’ as a wedding gift and bringing a DIY standee to the ‘pelaminan’ as a substitute for one of our friend who couldn’t make it. But for you guys, I am truly forever grateful.

To my dear Mila,


I honestly out of words but you must exactly know how I feel about you getting married. I am happy, truly happy. I thank God that He sent you that someone to calm your soul. Someone that can bear your craziness and ‘heboh’-ness. Someone that looks all way through your flaws. Someone that I believe will do all he can to make you the happiest woman in the world.


And to my chingudeul,


Please never change.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe