[Hong Kong] Postcards from Hong Kong

8:16 AM


Nope, I didn’t went to Paris.




On May, I was on a sudden trip to Hong Kong and Macau for a quick getaway. Well it wasn’t so sudden after all. I already bought the ticket since December last year actually. But after so many doubts about going or not due to the never ending paper works and stuffs, I decided to jump up on the plane and left everything behind. Turns out it was the best decisions I’ve ever made.



FYI, I was alone on this trip. So that is why there will be no pictures of myself in this post but I can give you this gorgeous Ariel's picture!


How was traveling alone? Weird. It was totally weird since I never been travelling alone before and I always been the one who love to share my thoughts to my travel mates. But at the end of the trip, I kinda feel energized and happy about it because for the first time in my life, I totally let myself decide what I want to. I will share about this later on another post about my solo trip, meanwhile please do enjoy my snippets from the trip.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe