March Playlist

9:08 PM

I kinda get bored writing down about my food and travel experiences. Not that I want to stop writing about it, I just need something else to be explored. Thus I decided to add another label to my blog and one of the newest addition is ‘music’. Well I won’t be reviewing the music and sound quality whatsoever since I’m not an expert to do it. It will be more like a list of my favorite music for the month or maybe a concert review. Oh yes, I’m going to watch a concert by the end of this month! Any guess what will it be?

Without any further ado, here is my playlist for March

Disclaimer: the numbering on the list doesn’t mean it is the best or whatsoever.
I do not own any of the images below, all images are belong to the owner.

1. Shape of You – Ed Sheeran


“Your love was handmade for somebody like me, come on now follow my lead
I may be crazy, don’t mind me. So boy, let’s not talk too much”



2. Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers & Coldplay


“How much you wanna risk? I’m not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts,
Some superhero, some fairytale bliss. Just something I can turn to, somebody I can miss”



3. That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars


“I will never make a promise that I can’t keep
I promise that your smile ain’t gon’ never leave”



4. Pretty Girl – Maggie Lindeeman


“Some days I’m nice, some days I can be a bitch. Some days I’m strong, some days I quit
I don’t let it show, but I’ve been through some shit”



5. Quit You – Lost Kings ft Tinashe


“Remind me once again, why I’m repeating that we can’t be more than friends
I’m just protecting myself from the possibility that you could turn me down”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe