Postcards From Singapore

7:07 PM

I’m back!


Sorry for the lack of post on March. I’ve been very busy with university, work, exam, life and the list goes on and on. Excuses, I know. But here I am now, writing with a big grin on my face. Why you asked?



If you are following my instagram (if you are not, I strongly suggest you to follow me on instagram), I just had the most wonderful weekend in Singapore. I went to Sentosa Island, Gardens by the Bay, Central Perk Café, Gudetama Café, Platform 1904 and Artscience Museum. Oh and yes, I attend Coldplay’s “A Head Full of Dreams” Tour. How was it? Magical!



I’ve been a huge fan of Coldplay since I was 15 years old, seeing them playing with my own eyes felt surreal. I cried when they got on stage lol! I will tell you all about the details later in a very special post. Until then, please do take a look at the best bits of Singapore through my eyes.

Enjoy!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe