[Jakarta] Pink Galore!

2:43 PM

I’ve been planning to go to this place for a few weeks and finally I made it although bad things happen along the way. Initially my friend, Nadia, and I want to go there to spend the rest of the afternoon. Sadly on our way to the café, Nadia’s car hit by another car from the back. It was a mess, but thankfully both of us are okay. Got some troubles with the car owner that hit us but in the end everything was just fine.


Now back to the food stuff!

District 7 Coffee (also known as The Cotton Ink Café) is located at the 2nd floor of Cotton Ink Store in Kemang. I love how the café was filled with cute pink wall and lots of instagenic stuff to take pictures with.


Nadia ordered Hot Chocolate (IDR 25K). She said the hot chocolate was nice and has a very rich taste. However she will like it better if the chocolate was a bit bitterer.


Meanwhile I ordered Pink Punch (IDR 35K), the one that got talked all over instagram. It was a cup of refreshing pink colored punch filled with a handful of soursop. I was a bit skeptical about this one at first. I’m not a big fan of soursop, but turns out it was really nice. The punch was so refreshing and has a perfect level of acidity to freshen up your day and swept off your bad mood. I was thinking to get another one, but sadly they were out of it.


We didn’t stay too long in the café since we have to deal with some paper stuff due to our car accident that day. However I’m looking forward to come again to this place to try their coffee and their infamous Nasi Krucil.

***

District 7 Coffee
Cotton Ink Store
Jl. Kemang Timur No 74C
Kemang, Jakarta Selatan
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
(+62) 896 742 98 092

Opening hours: 9 AM – 8 PM (everyday)

Food: 3,5/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe