Pray

11:17 PM

In the middle of the night, in time like this, sometimes praying is the only thing that you can do.


I pray to God, that somehow He will ease my pain but never make it easier. I pray to God, that somehow He strengthen my heart to forgive but never forget. I pray to God, that someday He will show me a good reason why all of this happened. I pray to God, that in the end this all will make sense.

Even if He doesn’t ease the pain but He make things easier. Even if He doesn’t strengthen my heart to forgive and made me forget. Even if He didn’t show me the reason why. Even if in the end this all doesn’t make sense.

I will always pray and pray and pray to Him. Because in the middle of the night, in time like this, praying is the only thing that you can do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe