The End of The Road

10:16 PM

Hi there! Here I am after missing for a few decades months. Where have I been, you asked? I’ve been busy preparing final exam on my university, and this time it was for real (finally!).


It was one (two rather) month of hell! I’ve been busy studying all day and all night, NON STOP. No, I don’t mean to exaggerate it, but really for the past two months my life was just home and uni with sh*t loads of books in between. I felt so tired and even I thought about quitting.

But above everything else, I feel grateful for this particular thing that happened in my life. After a long (almost) 9 years, I finally at the end of the (f*ckin' long) road of university life. To be honest, I never imagine that this day would come. But then here I am, surviving all that drama.

And now I’m just out here waiting for the result of the exam. Wish me luck, everyone! Though no matter what the result is, I’m proud of myself for fighting till the end of the road.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe