Postcards from Bogor

7:05 PM

Went to Bogor over the weekend with my best friends from Senior High School and it was super fun! Stayed in a private villa that we found through Airbnb and we did a little barbeque (and failed because someone bought the wrong meat, lol), some fun games and of course “curhat” session all night long!


I really had a lot of fun that I (surprisingly) didn’t take a lot of photos about our activities around the villa. But I managed to took some picture of the villa and will write some review here because the villa was super duper great!



Oh! We also went to my favorite restaurant at Sentul area. Definitely will post about it here! Meanwhile, here is a little clue about the restaurant.


Until that post came, here is a shot from our photoshoot "ala-ala" at the villa :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe