[Bandung] Instaworthy Gelato

11:48 AM


Came to Bandung for Eid Fitri celebration with family from my father side. Usually I just stay all day at my grandma’s house since Bandung’s traffic always horrible on holidays like this. But this time, I was craving for an ice cream so bad and my aunt was kind enough to take me out. And so here it goes…




Cremeria di Dee is a homemade gelato shop located at Ciumbuleuit area. The location was pretty hidden in the housing in that area there but you can easily find it with a help of google maps. The store was considered tiny but the eating area was huge with a garden area in the middle. They provide bean bag and some kind of hammock for their customer to hang out.



The price for medium cup/cone was about IDR 30.000-ish including tax, you’ll get 2 flavor of gelato. I ordered the Speculoos and Biscottino flavor and a piece of crispy waffle. I love the gelato as it wasn’t as sweet as I thought it would be. The gelato was creamy without overpowering your palate. I tried my aunt’s gelato, which was Sakura flavor and it was real yumm! I would love to come back and get this one next time.



Overall I love their store concept. A great place not just for eating gelato, but also hanging out with family and friends. Also another great thing about this place is, they also have this thing that I called ‘instagramable box’. It was a box with a colorful background, perfect for you to take an instagramable picture.


***

Cremeria di Dee
Jl. Rancabentang no 2C
Ciumbuleuit, Bandung
Jawa Barat, Indonesia
(+62) 813-1141-2502

Opening hours: 10 AM – 10 PM (everyday)

Food: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe