Postcards from Bandung

11:23 AM

I was lucky enough to be invited by Traveloka Eats to their food blogger gathering in Bandung over the weekend. Well, they were having some quiz on their instagram, I was randomly joining the quiz and somehow I won.





Traveloka Eats is a new feature by Traveloka which is a culinary services that can be accessed through Traveloka App. Traveloka Eats offers a culinary guide with extensive information including the popular culinary trend and also completed with customers reviews.




I will post more info about Traveloka Eats on another post along with the restaurant list that I visited during my trip. Meanwhile, go download the Traveloka apps on your mobile phone and check out their new feature.


***

P.S : a special shoutout to @nadsugiono who were kind enough to let me borrow her camera for the whole trip since my camera broke the day before the trip. Thank you kak Nad!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe