DHI Indonesia 3rd Anniversary

6:07 PM

It’s been an amazing 3 years of working you out here in Jakarta, and I’m thankful for having the opportunity to learn so many things from you.


I’m thankful for that I could learn how to work in team better, even most of the times I spend my days sitting in front of my laptop doing reports and stuffs that seems never end. I’m thankful for that I could learn how to grow as a person, to calm my nerve and step back if needed to when dealing with a stubborn clients. I’m thankful for that I could learn how to manage an office, not only the files and things but also every person behind it even sometimes it stress the hell out of me.

Most importantly, I’m thankful for that you open up my eyes to all the things I never knew I could have learn from. And for all that, I’m forever grateful.


Happy 3rd Anniversary dear DHI Indonesia. I can’t say anything here but you know what I’m hoping for you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - MapYRO
    Find Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, New Jersey, United 상주 출장안마 States, 전라북도 출장안마 ratings, 진주 출장안마 photos, prices, expert advice, 이천 출장마사지 traveler reviews and tips, and 창원 출장안마 more information from

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe