[Jakarta] Kukki Love

5:44 PM

Jakarta has been hit by boba craze for the past few months. Even I saw one of local sushi restaurant put boba in their sushi (now that is something I need to try another time). In the middle of this crazy hype, Gooma offer another unique drinks that successfully caught my attention instantly.


Dear Kukki (IDR 36K) is a simple milk combined with a special Lotus Biscoff biscuit syrup. To be honest, I am not a big fan of Lotus Biscoff biscuits. To me, the biscuit taste strange for my biscuit standard (do we even have a standard?). Can’t really explain why, but I just simply not a fan of it. The look of this drink was pretty. I love how they left the biscuits sauce marks on the sides of the cups. As the millenials said, it looks aesthetic. We were told to shake the cup a lot until everything is mixed up. After that, the real judgement begin.


Surprisingly I quite love this drinks! I love how the combination of milk and syrup blends. It gave you a rich creamy taste without leaving your palate full. The sweetness level of this drinks was also perfect. It wasn’t too sweet as I thought it would be. And also I love how they put a few pieces of biscuits inside. It gave you a crunchy texture that completed the experience.


Even though the shop itself was very small and only have just about two or three tables, I’d definitely would be back for try the other stuffs that they offer. From what I’ve read across the internet, their matcha drinks menu is one of the best one in the industry at the moment. So who is coming with me?

***

Gooma
Mall Kelapa Gading 1, Ground floor
Jl. Boulevard
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
(+62) 838 0719 9950

Opening hours: 10 AM – 10 PM

Food: 5/5
Ambiance: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe