Hello!

7:52 PM

Hi everyone! *waving*

It's been a while, two months to be exact. Sorry for the lack of post for these past few months. I really am sorry about this. I've been busy as hell with my university thingy and also I have a permanent job right now. Not to mention Jani's Kitchen order and a couple of projects that I've been working on with some of my friends. Not to worry, not to worry. Starting from today, I promise that I will keep you updated with the food trend here in Jakarta particularly. And somewhere along the way, I will post about my traveling story too. Keep in mind that the post will not coming as regular as it used to be. I will try my best to keep it updated at least once in a week.

And one more thing. Please note that I ONLY use my email (anjanidisti@gmail.com) for any communication.inquiries around work/business/invitation etc. If there is anyone out there contacting you using other than the email mentioned above, PLEASE IGNORE.

Thank you and see you in the next post :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe