September Playlist

9:49 PM

I’ve been really busy for these past few months. Preparing for my final exam (finally), working this and that, travelling back and forth to some city, and still trying my best to write on this blog. Exhausting. But at the end of the day, I feel really happy doing all the stuffs that I love.

By the way, these are some of the songs that help me through the days for the past few months.

Disclaimer: the numbering on the list doesn’t mean it is the best or whatsoever.
I do not own any of the images below, all images are belong to the owner.

1. Walking The Wire – Imagine Dragons



“We could turn around or we could give it up
But we’ll take what comes, take what comes”



2. Learn To Let Go – Kesha



“Life ain’t always fair, but hell is living in resentment
Choose redemption, your happy ending’s up to you”



3. Feels – Calvin Harris ft Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean



“Do you mind if I steal a kiss? A little souvenir
Can I steal it from you?”



4. Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift



“The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama
But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma”



5. Fetish – Selena Gomez


“You got a fetish or my love, I push you out and you come right back
Don’t see a point in blaming you”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe