December Playlist

11:46 PM

Can you believe it’s December already??? Seriously where the time goes? It feels just like yesterday I was celebrating New Year with my best friends by hiking a mountain, now we’re arranging for another year end trip! Oh well ...

By the way, here is some of my favorite songs for the past few months.

Disclaimer: the numbering on the list doesn’t mean it is the best or whatsoever.
I do not own any of the images below, all images are belong to the owner.

1. Benar Nyata – Nino & Nagita


“Ada yang tak biasa, diantara kita
Baru kurasakan adanya padamu”



2. Take Me – Aly & AJ


“I’ve been spending my attention on you
I don’t wait long ‘cause I got better things to do”



3. What Lovers Do – Maroon 5 feat SZA


“Aren’t we too grown for games?
Aren’t we too grown to play around?”



4. Homesick – Dua Lipa


“You give me a reason, something to believe in”



5. Beautiful Trauma – P!nk


“These tough times they keep coming,
Last night I might have messed it up again”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe