[Jakarta] Brunch in France

1:03 PM

Okay, so I’ve been wanted to review this place for a long time. But somehow every time I came here, I always forgot to bring my camera. Even on this post, I only have a few pictures because my camera is ran out of space! Like, what are the odds this happens every time I went to Sophie Authentique? Nevertheless, this place has always been my favorite brunch spot and also a place to chill out from the hectic life. Why you ask?


Even though I didn’t have any pictures of it, Sophie Authentique has this cool and serene ambience inside their store. Their Cipete store is a 3 story building with an open rooftop on the 3rd floor. Every time I went there, I always choose the 2nd floor, because it has great lighting and cozy sofa. Perfect for anyone who needs a calm and relax brunch.

Moving on to their menu, I always ordered their Croque Madame Salmon for about IDR 130.000 (include 10% tax). Each portion consist of two big slices of bread filled with cheese and salmon, sunny side up egg and a handful of house made salad. Yes, even though I usually hate cheese, for this one particular, I somehow love it! I love how even though the bread filled with a lot of things, it still taste crispy and didn’t feel soggy at all. Not to mention the salmon was always given very generously. The salad was not something over the top, however the sour taste of it kinda complete your meal. It made your palate lighter after a meal full of cheese. In a simpler words, I’m lovin’ every part of it.


I personally highly recommend this place for your dining option. Either for a relax brunch or even an after office hangout, this place should be your number one choice for so. Other than a great variety of meal, they also offer amazing cake and pastry. Do try their canele! I think they got the best one in town.

***

Sophie Authentique
Jl. Cipete Raya no 11
Fatmawati, Jakarta Selatan
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
(+62) 21 765 6364

Opening hours: 8 AM – 10 PM

Food: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe