[Yogyakarta] Cozy Gelato Shop

5:26 PM

Before my flight back to Jakarta, I was craving for something sweet. Then my cousin took me to this gorgeous place called Milk by Artemy. Located at Jl. Kranggan, this gelato shop easily to spot by their high and iconic ‘M’ sign. One thing that need to be noted though, they don’t have any parking spot. So probably it is for you to use public transport or online taxi to come here.


Milk by Artemy is a gelato shop that expand their business to cake and desserts shops. I was stood still in awe when I first got in to their store since it was so beautiful. They got this clean, modern and fresh ambiance inside which make it feel so cozy to stay inside all day long! The furniture is dominated with wood and white color with some red-blue accent and cute little plants everywhere!



They also have this outdoor smoking area which looks really beautiful. They put this two chair on the end of the area and surround it with beautiful plant. I’m super lovin’ it!




My cousin and I decided to share our afternoon desserts. We went with the gelato, since they are famous with it, and a slice of cake. For the gelato, we chose their Medium Gelato (2 scoops of ice cream) and it cost about IDR 25.000. There were so many flavors to choose. You can ask the waitress to try it in a very small spoon before you decide which one you want. After a tasting a few flavor, we decided to go with the Pistachio and Ferrero Rocher flavor.


The gelato was nice, smooth and not too sweet. The Ferrero Rocher flavor is a mix of vanilla gelato and Ferrero Rocher chocolate. I love how generous the Ferrero Rocher chunk inside it. The vanilla taste was very thin, yet somehow balance the rich chocolate taste. Meanwhile the Pistachio flavor was just okay. It has this weird bitter aftertaste in your palate.



We also had a slice of Milk Cake for IDR 18.000. The cake was decent, it was soft and not overly sweet but I think it was too dry for my liking. Still I quite like it and even getting more curious about other cakes on the display.



Overall my visit to Milk by Artemy was great. Other than great gelato, they also offer this cozy and comfortable atmosphere that successfully made me want to stay there forever.


***

Milk by Artemy
Jl. Kranggan No 58
Jetis, Kota Yogyakarta
D.I. Yogyakarta, Indonesia
(+62) 878 3429 4845

Opening hours: 9AM – 9PM (Everyday)

Food: 4/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Service: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe