[Thailand] Postcards from Thailand

3:59 PM

Just came back from a quick trip to Bangkok-Thailand over the weekend to watch the Red Pill Blues World Tour by Maroon 5. And it was super awesome!


I’ve been a huge fan of them since “This Love” came out back in 2002. Seeing them live last week was something magical and I honestly cannot stop singing and dancing to each song they were singing all night! Will share all the details later on another post like usual.

On the other hand, Bangkok was superb! I love every single thing about it! The gorgeous temple, great food, cheap shopping, literally like everything! Well except for the intense heat from the sun. Nevertheless, I still enjoy my trip very much.



This was my second time to Bangkok. I came here with my big family years ago for a family vacation. I don’t remember all the details but I feel glad I had the chance to come back here again.

Oh by the way, on the first day of my trip, I did a quick solo trip because my other friends arrived at the afternoon. And yes, it was my first solo trip. Honestly it was fun and weird at the same time. I feel scared yet excited at the same time. I will also share all the detail on another post about this.



Meanwhile, do enjoy Thailand through my eyes.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe