June Playlist

1:43 PM

Is it June already??? Oh my GOD! Where does the time goes? It feels like it was just yesterday I spent new year with my friends, and now it’s the sixth month of the year already! Anyway, this is my current playlist. Some of the songs on the list is a bit different than what I used to listen, but their lyrics made me fall in love with them. So here it goes!

Disclaimer: the numbering on the list doesn’t mean it is the best or whatsoever.
I do not own any of the images below, all images are belong to the owner.

1. Mercusuar – Kunto Aji


“Yang aku lihat terang, yang ku lihat masa depan
Hangat dalam dekapan, aku merasa sedang pulang”



2. Malibu – Miley Cyrus


“I’d spend the rest of my life just standing here talking,
You would explain the current as I just smile,
Hoping that you’ll stay the same and nothing will change”



3. Run to You – Lea Michele


“I would run to you, if you want me to, just give me some kind of reason
I’ll take the pain, take it all away, just give it some kind of meaning”



4. I Know Something’s That Gonna Break Your Heart – Sondre Lerche


“Who am I to tell you? Love’s a dangerous disguise, for a pair of starving eyes
I hate to tell you but I’m gonna fail you, tonight can never let us down,
Tomorrow will break your heart”



5. Sign of The Times – Harry Styles


“We don’t talk enough, we should open up, before it’s all too much
Will we ever learn? We’ve been here before, it’s just what we know”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe