[Singapore] Fuss Free Food

12:32 AM

Da Paolo Gastronomia has always been on the top of my ‘must eat’ list everytime I came to Singapore. Not only they got one of the best desserts in town (yeah, I’m a sucker for desserts), they also provide fresh and fuss free food. The Da Paolo Group was first established in Singapore in 1989 by Paolo and Judie Scarpa. They opened a simple trattoria that serves simple and delicious Italian food. Ever since then, the Da Paolo has grown and now known as one of the best Italian food chains in Singapore. I personally always have loved the Da Paolo for their wide variety foods, visually appealing and absolutely delicious.


I came there for a quick lunch before going out hunting some good pictures for my instagram (#instaslave). Got so confused due to their wide variety of food, the waitress recommended the Smoked Salmon Pizza Slices (SGD 8 – forgot the exact price though) and Café Latte (SGD 4.5). The other thing I love about Da Paolo Gastronomia is their quick service concept. In a city where everything is moving fast, I think having a place for a quick meal like this is really necessary.

The Salmon Pizza Slices was yum! I love how fresh the salmon was. Since everything was already pre-prepared before, I thought the food would be just okay. Turns out the food served was still fresh and sure was lovely. Although the only thing missing was just a little bit more pepper on top would make it more perfect for me.




The Café Latte was also quite nice. The coffee was a bit thinner than the way I like it but I love how the milk and coffee perfectly mix together. And also they serve the coffee with less foam, just how I like it.


I also bought a box of Nutella Cake (SGD 9) for take away. I didn’t take any picture of the cake but believe me, IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! It was thick, gooey, dense, moist and OH MY GOD! I even out of words to describe it! I kinda regret I didn’t bought more to bring it back to Jakarta. It was that good, I even thought about flying back to Singapore right now just to eat that cake.

***

Da Paolo Gastronomia
Raffles City Shopping Center
252 North Bridge Road, B1-45
Singapore, 179103

Opening hours: 7.30AM - 10PM

Food: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Service: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe