Crepe Cake Overload

12:06 PM


To me, every dish in Pancious never can go wrong. I mean it. I've tried both their sweet and savory dishes and they never fails me. But I personally loving Pancious for their great pancakes, and now crepe cake. I'm madly in love with their crepe cake since the first time I tried it back at Pancious Grand Indonesia. I managed to persuade my friends to try their crepe cake and now they are definitely in love with it. MWAHAHAHAHHH!

We ordered their Blueberry Crepe Cake and Caramel Banana Crepe Cake, both topped with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. Did I tell you that their crepe cake is beyond perfect? Each of the crepe layer has the right thickness and fluffy texture. Not to mention the filling in each layer was amazing! It has this creamy and dense texture but not make your tummy rumbling out afterwards. Because most of crepe cake that I ever taste made me feel sick because of the overly sweet filling and overly thick crepe layer. Yuck! But this particular crepe cake from Pancious was just too good to be true.


I gotta admit I'm in love with their Caramel Banana Crepe Cake. The bittersweet taste of the caramel blends perfectly with the crepe cake and the ice cream. Too bad the bananas given was not good enough. I finished the banana way before I finished the crepe cake. Not a good thing. Something missing. I wish they could give a few more slices of banana. I literally can't stop munching this one even though it was my friend's order. Well who cares? Friends share foods right? After all her food is mine but my food is mine. LOL ;p


As for the Blueberry Crepe Cake, I like it too but it was just not my style. But still recommended though! After all to me a crepe cake in Pancious never can go wrong.


I'm definitely satisfied with my visit to their outlet in Pacific Place Mall, as always. A great service and a nice place to have desserts and hang out. However I'm not a huge fan of their super crowded ambiance, but well ... whose to blame? They never can go wrong!


-------

Pancious
Pacific Place Mall, 5th floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman
SCBD, Jakarta
(+62) 21 579 73 360

Food          : 4,5/5
Ambiance  : 3,5/5
Price          : 4/5
Service      : 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe