I See You

3:56 PM

I've been here a thousand times but somehow always forgot to took a decent pictures of their interior and cakes. So when I was here yesterday, the first thing I did is taking a lots of pictures of their interior and of course their cakes. But somehow those pictures turned out blurry and weird and I don't want to share it with you guys. This means I have to go here again soon so I can take a great pics and share it with you. This goes on top of my to do list.


Cake-A-Boo has become a hipster place for the youngsters and foodies. Ask everyone about this place, most of them must have been there or at least heard about it. Providing a cute desserts with also a cute place, just in a few months after their grand opening, Cake-A-Boo easily has become a must visit place in Pantai Indah Kapuk.



Cake-A-Boo is located at the same row with Hong Tang. You'll easily spot this place since it has this blue and childish and cute exterior that catch your eyes attention instantly. As for the interior, it was super sweet and cute and fluffy and I'm gonna die (Agnes voice mode : on). I love the murals on the wall. I'll post it later on my instagram. I also love their music selections, Disney songs all the way. I sing along in most of the times. They have lots of cakes selection, either a small cakes or a big birthday cakes. I love the fact that they named their cakes uniquely.


This one is Green Dome (IDR 30K). It's a greentea mousse with an ogura brulee on top of a biscuit base. This one is my favorite. I always order this cuties if I'm not in the mood for their Miko's Cake.


This one is Apple Trouble (IDR 25K). It's a vanilla tart with a caramelized apple and almond crumble on top of it. It is more like an apple pie to me. I'm not a huge fan of this one but I still love it.


And this one is the super famous Nutella Burger (IDR 35K). It is made of red velvet bun, nutella patty and assorted fruits. I don't really understand why people bragging over this one. To me everything that contains a nutella in it is definitely a winning dish. It's cheating.


Last but not least their gorgeous Choco Bear Parfait (IDR 35K). A sweet sinful layers of chocolate ice cream, chocolate caviar, chocolate pannacotta and chocolate sponge. I'm a fan of their parfait. The taste of their parfait is definitely good to the last lick. I like the Cookies and Cream Parfait better though! But this one is definitely still yumm. And oh! Please help me! I'm chocolate overdose!

Overall I like Cake-A-Boo way more than the other cute desserts shop (you know what I mean). Cake-A-Boo has more delicious taste and great texture in their cakes. But still I don't know why people like to come here so often. To take pictures of these cute cakes, maybe?

-------

Cake-A-Boo
Ruko Garden House, Blok B22
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
(+62) 21 290 32 922


Food         : 3,5/5
Ambiance : 4/5
Price         : 4/5
Service     : 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe