Happy Food Happy Tummy

9:46 PM

It's always good to have a snack while you are wandering around. Sadly not all food stand/outlet have a cool and easy container bowl for their food. Most of the time I ended up with a too-big-for-one-hand food container and I have to sit down to eat it. In reality I like a small and nice food container bowl to carry around. As I'm writing this now, I think Chippy is the only one provides that necessity.


Located right in front of the entrance of Lotte Mart Gandaria City, you can find Chippy easily as they have this cool VW Kombi inside their outlet. This VW Kombi act as a kitchen/cashier. I think their concept was a food truck but located inside a mall. It's a brilliant idea I think. With a big car painted in a British flag pattern, everybody will look twice at caused by curiosity about their cute car.


Their seating area was not very cozy but I like to sit down here for a while. It's a good place to sit down for a while after walking all day at the mall. I really love how they arrange their decorations here. One of their wall was covered with lots of frames with a cute pictures in it.


They have small selections of to go snacks but damn-ly good. I've tried their fish and fries, calamari and curry chicken. This time I want something sweet to accompany me wandering around the mall. I bought their Fried Chocolate with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.


It was yum to the my, YUMMY. The fried chocolate has this gooey texture that make you want more of it. The chocolate sauce given was generous and the ice cream blends perfectly with everything. Heaven in my mouth, definitely. I was doubtful about this dish, I thought it would be too sweet but honestly it wasn't.


Even though it was not something that over the top for me, I will bought Chippy sometime soon. Chippy is a good choice to accompany you walking and wandering around the mall. Chippy made my day even more happier. Just like they said, happy food happy tummy.


-------

Chippy Happy Food
Gandaria City, Lower Ground floor
Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda
Gandaria, Jakarta

Food         : 3/5
Ambiance : 3/5
Price         : 3/5
Service     : 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe