Postcards from Yogyakarta

3:17 PM


Went to Yogyakarta for a quick getaway to clear up my mind but somehow I came back to Jakarta with a cloudier mind and complicated feelings. LOL.


For the past few days, I learned about taking risks, meeting new people and opening up your mind/heart to new things. Especially if you never done those things before. Just like buying a last minute ticket and book a hotel just because you want to.




I really need a quick escape to take care of myself and process some things that has been going on in my life lately. Isolating myself at Yogyakarta for a couple days has made me feel much better about everything. Even though I encounter some problems along the way, I’m still grateful for everything that happened.


So here is to taking risks. May every action you take becomes worth it and hopefully you will never regret it in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe