Being a Baker is not a Sin

8:22 PM

Bakerzin! One of the greatest place to go when you have that sweet craving for those sappy days. They have tons variety of sweets selections and I would personally recommend it to my family and friends. Eventhough I never got the chance to try them all, their sweet treats never fails me. But what about their savory dish?


I chose their Spicy Tuna Pasta for lunch. Since they have this IDR 50K lunch promo every Wednesday on December 2014, I got a glass of sweet ice tea too. Nice! How was the taste?


It was just okay. For a spicy lover like me, it has the right level of spicyness. Eventhough I was a little bit shocked when I saw a bunch of huge chili on my plate. The pasta itself could use some more liquid or some sauce. It was more likely dry than what I was imagine. A standing applause given because of the generous tuna and generous portion. I can't finish it, I'm already full when I'm halfway eating the pasta.


But there's always room for dessert. And a souffle always makes my day much much better. I chose Bailey's Souffle to brighten my day and I was right. The bailey's syrup was perfect combined with the always light and always fluffy souffle. I don't have any words to describe it. You have to try it by yourself. My mood suddenly changed into a sunny bright mode and I was smiling all day long. Don't you jut love it when you pick the right food to brighten your day?


By the way, I always wonder how did they got this unique 'Bakerzin' name. Any idea?
-------

Bakerzin
Pondok Indah Mall 2, 3rd floor
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah
Pondok Indah, Jakarta Selatan
(+62) 21 759 20 788

Food         : 3,5/5
Ambiance : 3/5
Price         : 3/5
Service     : 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe