Sushi Night

9:37 PM

The always good Sushi Tei. Who doesn't fond of this restaurant? Sushi Tei is always the first thing that came in mind when people ask about Japanese Food, right? To me Sushi Tei always been my number choice for Japanese Food.


They serve a good sushi, fresh sashimi, unique fusion sushi and wide selections of japanese dishes. Maybe this is why people always come to Sushi Tei when it comes to Japanese Food eventhough it's kinda pricey.
I ordered their Ebi Mentai Sushi, Crispy Roll Sushi, Salmon Sashimi and also Chicken Katsu Curry Rice. I don't think I need to explain about the taste to all of you since all of their sushi is always good and satisfying. The only minus was the katsu on the chicken curry. It was very thin, I even doubt that this is a real chicken. A little bit disappointing but I love the curry sauce on top of it. They also gave a big chunks of potatoes in the curry which I really love.


The only failed points was the cleanliness and the service. I know it was Saturday night and I know they always full of people. But out tables were covered with dirty plates from the previous customers. The waiters/waitresses that passing out tables didn't clean it immediately even though we already asked for it. They just keep walking and look like they don't care at all. I even almost yelled at one of the waitress, then she finally cleaned up our tables.

My disappointment doesn't end there. After our tables are cleaned, they didn't give our tables plate and chopsticks. Even when our food came out, I still figuring out how to eat this without a chopsticks and a plate. Total disappointment on the service.

Overall I think this particular Sushi Tei was pretty good. However they really need to improve their services. Otherwise I won't be coming to this outlet anymore.

-------

Sushi Tei
Gandaria City Mall, Upper Ground Floor
Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda
Gandaria, Jakarta
(+62) 21 290 52 892

Food          : 4.5/5
Ambiance  : 3/5
Price          : 3/5
Service      : 1.5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe