I Think I'm at Grandma's House

9:30 PM

My friends and I were planning to have a mini reunion. It's been a while since the last time we sit together and laugh til our stomach hurts. They asked me where is the best place to have this mini reunion at Pantai Indah Kapuk? Suddenly Bumbu Moyang came in my mind. I've tried their food before and for me it was good. They also have this great ambiance in their dining room and I super love the furniture.


Bumbu Moyang is not hard to find. They located right across Waterbom Pantai Indah Kapuk with this huge terrace and beautiful big window. The interior reminds me of my grandma's home. Old and creepy but somehow homey and makes me want to stay all day.


It was more like a super late lunch for us. Some of us even didn't have breakfast that day. We were starving. We chose Ikan Kremes, Cumi Telur Asin, Ayam Taliwang, Ayam Madu Wijen, Oseng Buncis, Buncis Telur Asin, Tauge Ikan Asin and some drinks of our own liking. It was a big feast, aye?


We were very hungry, I didn't even have time to take a decent pictures since most of my friends 'attacked' the food when it came to our table. I only able to take a few pictures of some dishes that I managed to 'rescued' before those crazy hands and hungry tummy attacked it.


It was very good. The Ikan Kremes was crispy to the last bites. I love munching their crispy fins *weirdo*. Cumi Telur Asin, Oseng Buncis and Tauge Ikan Asin was nice but it wasn't something that has the wow factor in it. I gave two thumbs up to Ayam Madu Wijen. When it first came to our table it was very fragrant and caught my attention instantly. The madu (honey) goes very well with the chicken. I'm very happy with this one. As for the other dishes that I mentioned above, I'm so sorry I can't reviewed it for you. It was gone the minute I finish taking pictures of our meals that afternoon. I wonder where did it go? *looking angrily at my friends*


-------

Bumbu Moyang
Ruko Exclusive, Blok C No 2-3
Bukit Golf Mediterannia
Jl. Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta

Food         : 4/5
Ambiance : 4/5
Price         : 4/5
Service     : 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe