(Literally) Shiok!

8:55 PM

Ever since they opened their store in Pondok Indah Mall, Shiok! instantly become everyone's favorite for their easy plus cheap yet yummy food. With the most favorite 'Nasi Ayam Hainan', they still considered as one of the best restaurant with hainan chicken rice dish in Jakarta even when there are so many other restaurant providing the same menu. But what about their other menu? Is it as good as their hainan chicken rice?


Their hainan chicken rice still as good as the first time I tried it. The chicken was so moist, tender, juicy, fragrant and most important was extremely yummy. I really can taste the herbs and spices that they used for cooking the chicken. The sad part was my rice was kinda cold that night. Maybe because it was almost their closing time. However I still super lovin' it as usual. I ordered their beef blackpepper too. I can't say anything about this one. The beef was hard to chew, cold and lack of flavor. The rice that come with the beef was very cold too. I was very disappointed that I even didn't finish my meal that night.


This is disappointing, considering their hainan chicken rice was freakin' delicious. I hope they improve their dishes soon. After all we can't judge it just by tasting one bad dishes.

-------

Shiok!
Pondok Indah Mall 1, 2nd Floor
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah
Pondok Indah, Jakarta

Food         : 2,5/5
Ambiance : 3/5
Price         : 2,5/5
Service     : 3/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe